Update: attending the surgery during the Coronavirus pandemic
Firstly may we take this opportunity to thank our patients and staff for your cooperation during the pandemic.
As a practice we are experiencing an increased number of patients attending the surgery.
We continue to encourage patients to contact us re healthcare matters, however this presents an increased challenge in managing social distancing measures in our waiting room. We have a limit to the number of patients who can safely wait in the building and are keen to avoid creating a queue down the street.
Our aim is to deliver ongoing healthcare without putting patients or staff at unnecessary risk. For these reasons we request patients to only attend the surgery if you:
· have a pre-arranged appointment to see a medical professional at the surgery
· have been asked to collect a prescription, fit note, letter etc.
· are dropping off a sample as instructed by a GP, ANP or Nurse
To further help manage the number of patients in the waiting room at any time we also request:
· Appointment requests are made remotely (the phone number for appointments is: 01443 812979).
All appointment requests continue to be triaged by a member of our clinical team. We ask you do not attend the surgery in person to request and appointment as you may be turned away from the building and asked to await a phone call.
· Requests for appointments are made by 12 midday whenever possible
· Please do not arrive for at the surgery more than 10 minutes before your appointment time
· Please observe the floor markings to maintain a safe distance between you and others
· We continue to encourage patients to order repeat medication via My Health Online or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· When possible choose to collect your prescription from a local pharmacy.
· Please wash or disinfect your hands before going in for your appointment.
Once again thank all of our patients for your cooperation and we want to reassure you we will continue to ensure healthcare is accessible and delivered in a safe environment.